www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 16

Kamina's Gurren

Hello y'all,I've finished this kit in a week after I snapfit it and now its painted~It's Kamina's Gurren from the anime Gurren Lagann.I'm liking this kit cause it's none like other mecha before or after it.I've seen many version of gurren lagann type mecha during Lord Genome's geno scene,too bad they don't have alotta option than the main mechas from the anime was produced..anyway,I stayed with the original color scheme so none fancy,enjoy the pics...









The skulls on each side is hand painted ehe I ain't no expert but I like how it turned out ^^ anyway,thanks for dropping by y'all,stay tune for the finished Zaku,I've snapfitted it and will post it tomorrow.that's it for now,enjoy your sunday people~

1 comment:

  1. This turned out really nice. Can't wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete