www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 16

Blue Earth's Tragic Hero,Raider Gundam

W'sup guys,I've just finished this kit last week.









So yes,this is the least liked kit out of the three but so what.Its still looked bad ass to me LOL Anyway,I really didn't want the stickers so the reds was painted.In the anime Raider was more like a transportation mean to the other two and was always taken for granted by them,but nonetheless,when things went south he's the one that bailed'em other two out.Raider only have a mace sub from the beam saber and a double beam cannon on the other in Gundam mode and in Raider mode,there's another beam cannon on the head and the claws as weapon if needed.Overall,I like the kit.I'll post all of the Blue Earth's Tragic Heroes in 1 post next time.See ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment