www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

Friday, August 12

HGUC Unicorn

Hey y’all,I didn’t really have much time to spend on modding the HGUC Sinanju this week so I decided to snapfit the HGUC Unicorn instead.I just hate having backlogs.Anyway here’s the HGUC Unicorn.

 upfront
 side

 fav pose
 the rifle's catridge
 beam rifle
 Shield
 feets look awesome
 up close

 Shoulder armors split..



Its a nice kit,don't let the armors spliting intimidate ya 'cause the kit is pretty easy build.The propotion was nice though lack of weapons but the kit was nice,just nice.The only problem I have with it is the elbow joints,those who have it would know this~anyway,iIts snapfitted only,I'm still thinking of painting it or just touch it up with markers.Anyway,next post would be Sinanju~thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment