www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 30

November loots

Yo~hehe im still working on the Strike I'll post it up soon but for now..this is my loot for November.





This is one of those mecha that doesn't need no intro but hey,this is the Gurren Lagann one of the most badass mecha around from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann hehe I finally got it,thanks to CH anyway hee


and this is the 00 Raiser condenser type from the 00 movie,i bought it cause I need another 00 frame for a kitbash hehe and I bought my younger bro 1 of the Keroro MS hehe he's done it already and its his 1st anyway ^^





well thats all for November,PG SF will be my last gunpla for 2010 and yes,i'm currently out of gunpla to buy since there's not even 1 that caught my eyes lately..00 movie's MS?I'm not interested at all..so other mechas will do for now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment