www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 23

Holidays~

sorry for lack of updates since I'm just starting to get the hang of these blogging stuffs but hey,the holidays coming soon and I'll be on leave hehe means more time blogging~anyway,currently I'm bouncing on bunch of mini projects atm but i hit a dead end on all 3 of'em until my supplies arrive and while I'm stucked waiting,i found this guy stored in my closet...






yes,its my old 1/100 Strike gundam!!its still in good shape so im using it as a mini project for this end of 2010..hint?battle damage~will update the Strike when its done..or half done..or whatever LOL FYI,I'm just not a fan of doin a W.I.P..well,thats it for now,thanks for dropping by and happy holiday kids~=P

No comments:

Post a Comment