www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 20

Revoltech Gurren Lagann

Hi guys,been away for awhile now.Less gunpla nowadays since I got my room cleared but more figs collecting hehe Anyway,I didn't get the chance to buy the 1st released Revo Gurren Lagann before so this is the re-released Revo Gurren Lagann and it comes with wings~




















I've read some reviews on the net complaining about some people got scratches on their figs but mine was ok and I just bought the SEN-TI-NEL RIOBOT Gurren Lagann too but as detail and as better looking as the RIOBOT,no other Gurren Lagann figs out there in the market can go against how Revoltech presented theirs,just look at that stance and you know its a hell of bad ass robot.1 more thing I like about this fig than the RIOBOT is how the wings folded but too bad they didn't include the double drills for the hands though.Overall,as usual you gotta love Revoltech,if you can get your hands on this figs,you better buy it cause its worth it.

1 comment: