www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

www.Ex-Mecha.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 3

Blue Earth's Tragic Hero,Forbidden Gundam.

Wsup y'all~hehe I finished this kit awhile ago but I like it so much that I let it sat there on the desk annoying other mechas around it lol








The damn MS is sexay~lol I like it alot,though its short of something called "beam rifle" but the back pack/armor unit compensate that.Anyway,I had fun building it,the color was nice but the gun metal parts was annoying cause its hard to get rid of the nub marks.His main weapon is the scythe but his best weapons comes from his Mobile Armor Mode.



The Mobile Armor Mode is his best advantage in battle,even Kira piloting Freedom was annoyed by this mode.The best weapon in Mobile Armor Mode is the 2 shields on its side,the shields can deflect any attacks from any beam weapons,be it beam rifles or the beam sabers and this mode itself have a main beam cannon so its a very fancy MS.
So 2 down,1 to go~I'm kinda skeptical about Raider Gundam but we'll see how it goes.Next time kids~

No comments:

Post a Comment